Voices

A look at the world through the eyes of a woman.

Monday, October 04, 2004

What's A Blog? ....Maybe a Voice

I'm not real sure, yet. It's a space to vent, to explore and to share ideas. It is a living, breathing entity that is part of a digital universe, where we all can finally have a voice. I am honored to join this global community and add my voice. I am so tired of listening to distorted news media garbage, spewed at me from morning to night. Talking to me about jobs, the economy, health care, education and retirement, from people who have no idea what it is like to lose a job, make choices on your health care based on your bank account and struugle to give your child a decent education. Shut up!

I live in Cleveland, Ohio, which just received first place honors in this country's poorest city sweepstakes. People here have no job opportunities, poor educational choices and sit in the middle of the best health care facilities in the world and can't afford it. This is an election year and people still don't get it!

Blogging. I think this will be a healthier outlet for my frustrations. Maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home